Last Revision: June 22th, 2022
SimpleFCU commits to strong, secure and transparent privacy practices.
We do our very best to protect your privacy and to avoid any misuse or abuse of your personal data. And because we value your privacy and strive for our product to be safe and enjoyable for everyone:
- We never sell personal data to anyone
- We carry out all processing operations in strict compliance with European privacy laws.
- You are in control of your personal information at all times.
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use this information, share and protect it
Our Customers ( including its internal users (“Customer user(s)”))
1- Who is SimpleFCU?
SimpleFCU is a European company headquartered in Brno, Czechia.
Full info: SimpleFCU, s.r.o., Nové Sady 2, 602 00, Brno.
Company number: 14390311, VAT number CZ14390311
It was founded in April 2022. SimpleFCU is a product dedicated for virtual pilots.
SimpleFCU complies with the Czech Data Privacy law, which embodies all the relevant EU Data Protection Law.
2- What information do we collect and/or process?
We collect and/or process different types of information including Personal data (“Customer Data”):
2.1- Customer Personal data
Type of Data concerned
When you sign up for an updates, we collect some data about you as a Customer / Customer User such as:
- your email address
When you place an order, we collect some data about you as a Customer /Customer User such as:
- your full name,
- your email address
- your address
- your phone number
SimpleFCU also automatically collects and receives certain data from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on the Site, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see “Cookies and Related Technologies” below).
For example, each time you visit the Site or otherwise use the Service, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
How we use it
SimpleFCU uses Customer Personal Data for the following general purposes:
- to analyze the Site or the Service and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and the Service
- to contact you about your account and provide customer support, including responding to your comments and questions
- to keep you informed about the Service, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- to sell or market the Service
- to better understand your needs, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- to keep the Service safe and secure
3- Cookies and related technologies
Like many websites, we collect certain information through the use of “cookies,” which are small text files that are saved by your browser when you access our Site. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to identify that you’ve logged in to the Site and to tell us how and when you interact with our Site.
Most browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer, please set your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing the Site. Please note that by doing so, some features of the Site and the Service may become unavailable.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Network Advertising Initiative has also developed a tool that may help you understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser and opt-out of those cookies. Further information can be found at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
SimpleFCU may also use related technologies including web beacons, pixels, and software tokens in order to facilitate your use of the Service.
4- How is your information secured?
The security of your personal information is important to us.
SimpleFCU has implemented various measures to ensure that the information is adequately protected against unauthorized access, use, disclosure and destruction. Please keep in mind that risk can never be eliminated but can be significantly mitigated and reduced. You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure.
All measures which SimpleFCU has taken significantly reduce the risk. SimpleFCU shall not be held liable by any third party, including you, in any event of unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure of information provided that such is not due to Gross Negligence, willful misconduct, fraud or bad faith by SimpleFCU.
Security measures adopted by SimpleFCU include:
- Access to the information stored within SimpleFCU’s servers is restricted to a limited number of SimpleFCU employees;
- We use industry best practices to keep any information collected and/or transmitted to the Supported Platforms secure. The Site and the Service are all secured by SSL protocol, which provides encryption to all data transmitted;
- SimpleFCU’s servers are protected by a) firewalls establishing a barrier between our trusted, secure internal network and the Internet and b) IP restrictions, limiting access to whitelisted IPs;
- SimpleFCU uses third party vendors to prevent attacks on the Site or the Service and destruction or theft of its data. Such vendors also monitor potential attacks to allow SimpleFCU to inform its Customers in the event their Customer Content and/or SimpleFCU Data has been compromised
SimpleFCU takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are 100% bulletproof.
5- Your rights: Access, change, deletion, disclosure
You have the right to object to the processing and collection of your personal data, and to withdraw your consent at any time, except where otherwise determined by applicable law.
Whenever you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this will immediately terminate your use of the Service.
Accordingly, you can request modification or deletion of your information at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
SimpleFCU does not rent or sell your Customer Personal Data or Customer Content, but we may disclose such data to a limited set of trusted third parties in the situations explained below, for which you, by using our Service, hereby explicitly consent. We will disclose your personal information where we are bound to do so, at law or via a court order as well as to meet any legal or regulatory requirement or obligations. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that those requirements or obligations are in accordance with applicable law;
We reserve the right to disclose your information to any third party if we have reasonable information to believe that the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of an investigation and/or for the enforcement of any breaches of the Terms of Service (if applicable), to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, technical issues or other irregularities or illegalities, protect the rights and interests as well as the property of SimpleFCU;
We reserve the right to disclose your information to parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with SimpleFCU;
If You have any concern about your privacy, you are kindly requested to forward an email to SimpleFCU at firstname.lastname@example.org containing a detailed description of your concerns. SimpleFCU will do its best to resolve such issues within a reasonable time.
The most current version of the policy, found at https://www.simplefcu.com/privacy-policy will govern our use of your information collected and processed from the Service.
6.2- Governing law and dispute resolution
“EU Data Protection Law” means (i) prior to 25th May 2018, European Union Directive 95/46/EC; and (ii) on and after 25th May 2018, European Union Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
“End-User(s)” means a user of a “Supported Platform” who interacts with a Customer through a Social Profile
“End-User(s) Message” means a private or public message sent by an End User to any of our Customers via a Social Profile. It also means any publicly available content posted by an End User on a Supported Platform that can be searched and retrieved by a Customer via a search on the concerned Supported Platform or using the Service through available Supported Platforms’ APIs.
“Personal Data” has the meaning given to them in the GDPR
“Service” means services/products provided to you by SimpleFCU based on your purchase.
“Site” shall mean the website www.simplefcu.com, in addition to any sub-pages that are integrated within this website;