SimpleFCU Assembly edition is a hardware-ready solution made for you. This product is not final and needs to be assembled. You can read more about it on our blog.
The package consists of following hardware:
- main PCB fully assembled with all the displays, connectors, LEDs and SPD/MACH switch
- LED indicator board fully assembled as well
- encoders & switches needed for Korry buttons and Push&Pull modules
- PCBs for Korry buttons fully assembled
- Arduino MEGA and custom designed shield with 1.5 m USB cable
- main data cable from Arduino shield to main PCB
- all needed cables with connectors
- one main front sticker & Korry buttons stickers
- 4 resin printed Airbus type knobs
- and last but not least, a surprise!
Don’t you have access to the 3D printer? We’ve solved this for you!
SimpleFCU Assembly edition features a complete set of already printed plastics. All you need to do, is to select a color of the case and Korry outer parts.
All inner parts will always be printed in black, this is due to possible backlighting issues. If you have any question, do not hesitate to get in touch.
In order to proceed with the order, you need to select a desired Version of SimpleFCU – Regular or Mini one. This indicates which main sticker we should put into the package before shipping.
Regardless of selected version, you’ll always have all print files available for download. If you change your mind later on, you can always print the other version, no questions asked. As the stickers have different dimensions, they cannot be simply interchanged.
Please, select your preferred Version before adding the product to the cart.
We usually ship in max. of 48 hours after the payment is cleared.
The cost of shipping will be automatically added to your order in the checkout page. The prices can be found here
Be sure to join our Discord server for the latest updates and offers ✈️